Various language fragments collected by Rob
- Home pages are the pet rock of the nineties. This one is outdated now, I suppose.
- I never, ever make sweeping generalizations.
- I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
- I'm a Leo, and everybody knows Leos don't believe in astrology.
- It's always darkest just before the middle of the night.
- Judgemental people are the scum of the earth.
- Nothing can ever be made foolproof, because fools are so ingenious.
- Sometimes, when you look into the refrigerator, the refrigerator also looks into you.
- Wear black: all the non-conformists are doing it.
- When encryption is outlawed, only outlaws jvyy unir rapelcgvba.
- You only have to live once; might as well get it over with.